Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial information to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I pride myself on repeat business and know you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Quickly set you up on our MLS service that assures that you will see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes and neighborhoods to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Do my best to ensure that you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more. Remember, I’ve lived in the area for almost 20 years.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors.
- Make a list of important features you need your new home to have.
- Either meet with a lender of your choice or let me introduce you to a lender and analyze what you can afford. It’s very important in today’s market to get you pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved). You then become a stronger purchaser in the eyes of Sellers. I have access to many Lenders for you to choose from.
- Make a list of neighborhoods you like then give me a call… let’s discuss and find some areas that best fit your needs. It will make your search much easier.
Associated Broker, NVAR Lifetime Top Producer
6707 Old Dominion, McLean, VA 22101