Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from the initial consultation to closing the deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge. We’ll be glad to compile and present to you a more detailed valuation of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop to take a flyer, or drive right by.
Staging your home is very important in today’s market and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We’re here to help with suggestions and we also can show you how to best present your home to prospective buyers. We have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Marketing Your Home
Once your home is ready to be put on the market our photographer will be scheduled to shoot your home. You will be impressed with the photos and video tour of the home. All this will be prepared and your home will have it’s own website for prospective buyers and other agents to preview.
All the information will now be uploaded to MRIS (our local MLS), from there it auto feeds to hundreds of websites and most importantly all the licensed REALTORS in the metro area will have access. Next, Century 21’s National Website will push it to over a thousand real estate web sites. Our staff will alert all Century 21 Agents in the 20 regional offices as well as our current buyers. Brochures featuring your home will be printed and “Just Listed” cards will be mailed to homes in your neighborhood and we will decide on a good date for the first Open House.
Associated Broker, NVAR Lifetime Top Producer
6707 Old Dominion, McLean, VA 22101